CHRISTMAS MT. SANITARY DISTRICT
P.O. BOX 207
WISCONSIN DELLS, WI 53965
The Christmas Mountain Sanitary District is organized under Section 60.70 of the State of Wisconsin Statutes. The District is designed to be a self-supporting entity, deriving its revenue from sewer user fees and standby fees. Rates for the sewer utility are set by the board of commissioners. The District provides sewer service to properties within the district boundaries in Dellona Township.
Board of Commissioner’s meetings are held upon notice and are open to the public unless posted as closed meetings.
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
- Paul Walter, President
- Alina Gorsuch, Secretary/Treasurer
- Scott Witecha, Commissioner
- Bill Bauer, Commissioner
- Jim Joyce, Commissioner
SEWER OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
- MSA Professional Services, Inc. - 608-355-8886
- Lynn Eberl - office phone: (608) 524-0800
E8062 County Road H
Lyndon Station, WI 53944
Email: [email protected]
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Sewer fees are billed on an annual basis as a special assessment on the owner’s property tax bill. The annual sewer fee for 2022 is $598 for one Residency Equivalent (REU).
- Buildable lot fees (standby fees) are charged to an owner of a lot that is vacant in the amount of .33 of the annual sewer fee user rate. The standby fee is billed to the lot owner on their property tax bill as a special assessment and is $199 for 2022.
- Payment of fees are due each year by January 31, and are made payable to the Town of Dellona, Treasurer.
CONNECTING TO THE SEWER SYSTEM
- The owner of a buildable lot must contact the Clerk of the Sanitary District to request a tap-in application to connect to the sewer system prior to beginning building activity. The current fee to connect to the system is $3,250 which includes inspection by a licensed engineer. The application contains information needed by your contractor for the lateral hook-up and a permit will be issued approving the connection.
Christmas Mountain Village
S944 Christmas Mountain Road
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Main Resort Phone: 608.253.1000
Owner reservations: 1.800.456.2582
Hours of Operation
Monday 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Tuesdays 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Wednesday 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Thursday 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday 6:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Sat, Sun & Holidays 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM